Welcome to VegWeek. Congratulations for taking this step to explore how your daily choices can improve the lives of animals, the environment and your own health. By taking the VegPledge with thousands of others, you've made a strong commitment to explore the positive impacts of vegan eating. We’re so excited to support you along the way.
Every single day, a vegan saves approximately:
One animal life
1,100 gallons of water
30 sq ft of forest
If that’s the change you can make in one day, imagine the impact you could make in a month, a year, or even a lifetime.
How many animals will you pledge to save?
Take the VegPledge
Our VegWeek Tips
1. Hold yourself accountable and get friends to help too. Once you’ve chosen your pledge, it can help to tell your family and friends to help you stick to it.
2. You might want to track your progress by marking your chosen vegan week or month in your calendar.
3. Don’t worry if you fall off track - it happens. Changing our diet adds a big change to our lives. We’re with you every step of the way. Once you take the pledge - we’ll send you recipes, tips and useful information to help you on your journey.
4. Our TryVeg website is also available to you at anytime with delicious and nutritious recipes to try.
5. If in doubt, remind yourself why you’re making this positive lifestyle change. You are saving animal lives, helping the planet and improving your health, this is something to be incredibly proud of. Find more benefits of veg eating here.
6. Bring friends and family along for the ride and share the VegPledge - the more people who sign up, the more animals we can save.
7. And don’t forget, VegWeek takes place every year in April - stay tuned for a whole host of special events and opportunities to get involved to grow your vegan community.